We Understand Nevada’s Publishing Laws
Nevada requires foreign corporations to publish annual statements no later than the month of March of every year (or within three months of the close of their fiscal year). These publishing requirements only apply to foreign entities (companies originally formed outside of Nevada).
TS Associates staff strictly adheres to the policies and guidelines for legal publishing as determined by the Nevada Secretary of State (NV SOS). Per NV laws,
- “Each foreign corporation must publish a statement in two numbers or issues of a newspaper published in this State that has a total weekly circulation of at least 1,000.”
- “If the corporation keeps its records on the basis of a fiscal year other than the calendar, the statement must be published not later than the end of the third month following the close of each fiscal year.”
- “A corporation which neglects or refuses to publish a statement as required by this section is liable to a penalty of $100 for each month that the statement remains unpublished.”
– Nevada Secretary of State website
Our Nevada pricing model is straightforward, affordable and all-inclusive (i.e., our quoted prices include all advertising costs and TS Associates’ service fees). We charge a flat rate of $100, which includes:
* Preparing your legal notice according to NV statutes.
* Coordinating the publication of the notice in a designated newspaper.
* Obtaining an affidavit from the publisher according to state requirements.
* Forwarding to you the affidavit as evidence the publishing requirement was completed.
Typically, the entire process takes 4-5 weeks, during which we will coordinate the publishing of your legal notices, obtain the affidavits from the publishers, and provide you with the evidence for your permanent business records.
Need More Information?
For more details pertaining to Nevada’s publishing requirements, please click here to go to the Nevada Secretary of State’s Business Center website.