The Definitive Guide To Marketing Your Business On Facebook
You probably won’t be surprised to learn that Facebook is the #1 social media platform used by businesses. In fact, according to eMarketer, 41% of US small businesses now use Facebook as part of their online marketing strategy.
Yet, despite its widespread usage, many business owners report that their efforts aren’t as effective as they would like. In a survey of over 3,700 marketers, Social Media Examiner found that only 45% felt their efforts on Facebook were working.
This underlines the need for business owners to understand which strategies and practices are worth the effort for positive ROI. This article will break down the major components of Facebook marketing, giving business owners actionable advice and best practices for each. These components are:
- Optimizing your Facebook page for SEO and likes
- Using Facebook groups to engage with your target market
- Encouraging social sharing through the use of Facebook buttons and plugins
- Getting your posts seen by more of your fans
- When and how often to post
- Using paid options to increase likes and reach
- Best practices for Facebook ads
To read the rest of this article, visit Forbes.com.