We Understand Florida’s Regulations
Florida requires companies that have filed for a Fictitious Name to publish information about themselves when the fictitious name is first established. The regulations surrounding these publications are contained in Florida’s Laws.
TS Associates staff strictly adheres to the policies and guidelines for legal publishing as determined by the Florida Department of State (FL DOS). Per FL laws,
- “A fictitious name means any name under which a person transacts business in this state, other than his legal name. “
- “The name to be registered must be advertised at least once in a newspaper as defined in Chapter 50, F.S., in the county where the principal place of business of the applicant will be located.”
– Florida Department of State website
Our pricing model is competitive and comprehensive. Our prices have no surprises and are all-inclusive (i.e., our quoted prices include all advertising costs and TS Associates’ service fees). Pricing varies by county due to publishing costs, but all prices include:
* Preparing your legal notice according to FL statutes.
* Coordinating the publication of the notice in a designated newspaper.
* Obtaining affidavits from the publisher according to state requirements.
* Forwarding to you the affidavits as evidence the publishing requirement was completed.
The following table lists pricing for our most common publications.
Click here to obtain a price quote.
Typically, the entire process takes 3-4 weeks, during which we will coordinate the publishing of your legal notices, obtain the affidavits from the publishers, and provide you with the evidence for your permanent business records.
Need More Information?
Note: For more details pertaining to the types of filings that require you to publish in Florida, please click here.