We Understand Arizona’s Publishing Laws
Arizona requires business corporations (for profit and non-profit), as well as limited liability corporations (LLCs) to publish information about themselves when they are first established. These publishing requirements exist regardless of whether you are forming a domestic entity (a company formed in Arizona) or a foreign entity (a company from another state that is requesting authorization to conduct business in Arizona). The regulations surrounding these publications are contained in Arizona’s Laws.
TS Associates staff strictly adheres to the policies and guidelines for legal publishing as determined by the Arizona State Legislature. Per AZ laws,
- “Within sixty days after the commission approved the filing, there shall be published in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of the known place of business, for three consecutive publications, a notice of the filing of such articles of organization.”
- “Within sixty days … a copy of the articles of incorporation/amendment/dissolution/withdrawal shall be published.”
- “An affidavit evidencing the publication may be filed with the commission.”
– Arizona State Legislature website
Our pricing model is competitive and comprehensive. Our prices have no surprises and are all-inclusive (i.e., our quoted prices include all advertising costs and TS Associates’ service fees). Pricing varies by county due to publishing costs, but all prices include:
* Preparing your legal notice according to AZ statutes.
* Coordinating the publication of the notice in a designated newspaper.
* Obtaining affidavits from the publisher according to state requirements.
* Forwarding to you the affidavits as evidence the publishing requirement was completed.
The following table lists pricing for our most common publications.
Click here to obtain a price quote.
Typically, the entire process takes 4-5 weeks, during which we will coordinate the publishing of your legal notices, obtain the affidavits from the publishers, and provide you with the evidence for your permanent business records.
Need More Information?
For more details pertaining to the types of filings that require you to publish in Arizona, please click here.